Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curve' (477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to flip the Direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point

Hi, How can I flip the direction of a curve based on the Z value of the start and end point? The flip based on an example curve is not wor…

Started by Bas Goris

8 May 12, 2017
Reply by Hendrik

Turn crooked polyline curve into straight polyline curve

Hi Everyone, Maybe a stupid question, but is there a simple way to turn a crooked polyline curve into a straight one following the xz and…

Started by Rick Titulaer

2 May 3, 2017
Reply by Rick Titulaer

Inscribed rectangle proof (samples & examples)

Declinaison of David Rutten examplehttp://www.grasshopper3d.com/photo/inscribed-rectangle-proof?context=latestand3Blue1Brown video https://…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

2 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Splitting curved surface at random(but a range) of lengths

Hi I would like to ask if anyone has any suggestions on how I can cut and divide a curved surface into different pieces with random distanc…

Started by Heidi

0 Apr 26, 2017

Constant Then Parabolic GraphMapper

Hi, I was wondering how to get an effect like in the image below.  It is about getting 2 different accelleration in the curve division spa…

Started by sylvester

3 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by sylvester

split/divide curve at specific points

Hi! I am trying to split a curve into different curve segments by specific points. I know how to divide a curve into segments, but not with…

Started by Maria-89

15 Apr 5, 2017
Reply by PaulS

Repellent curve and iteration of items

Hi guys, I'm in need of help with sorting out two issues. 1) I need a script which uses multiple curves to repel or cull geometries that…

Started by Nik Vlad

0 Apr 4, 2017

I want to multiply an action but every copy of curve will be on the next series.

how can I multiply / repeat an action but every time its +1 on the series?  please help.  the end goal is to have sorted U curves and v cu…

Started by AFArchitect

3 Apr 4, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Get a mathematical expression of any curve

Knowing the curvature at any point on the curve by means of the curvature component, how can i get a mathematical expression of this cur…

Started by Raqib Karimi

5 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

Array a vertical curve that changes in height and width, along another curve.

Hi all, I am new to Grasshopper, but am trying to use it constructively in my final masters project in architecture. I'm pretty sure what…

Started by TPinto

5 Mar 24, 2017
Reply by TPinto

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service