Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'brep' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brep Frame/Shell Creation

Apologies for the generality of the title, but as I'm not sure the best approach at solving this particular concept, I'm not sure what the…

Started by Zack

8 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by Chris Hanley

Joining two lists of surfaces together, item by item

Hi. This is my first post here, so apologies if what I am asking is obvious! I have two lists (same length) containing surfaces. The surfa…

Started by Jana Albuerne

2 Apr 17, 2015
Reply by Jana Albuerne

Creating section curves from frames and brep

Hi all, I want to create 12 section curves on a brep using the brep plane sec and perp frames. On the perp frames tool I used the number o…

Started by Mathias

5 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Mathias

Morphing a box: how to get better?

Hi everybody! I'm creating this definition to model some buildings, by having a total control of BRep's points, edges, planes, etc.. I nee…

Started by Leonardo Roli

19 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Subtract a paneling area with a surface/curve in Grasshopper?

Hello all, I am trying to create a diagrid framework over a trimmed circular cylinder.  I have figured out how to get the diagrid pattern…

Started by Steve

13 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Steve

Trouble Displaying Meshes and Breps at the Same Time

Hello Wonderful Developers of Grasshopper! I have noticed a peculiarity in the display output in the Rhino scene when there are both meshes…

Started by Chris Mackey

7 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

Mesh Brep produces different result after saving

Ok David,  I think I should start being a tester for you :D Just found another one that is really weird. I am using Mesh Brep in a Cluste…

Started by Armin Seltz

0 Jan 20, 2015

Difficulty in transforming objects

Hi Everyone I am using python and I am trying to make a graph in Rhino.  I have labels that will become text in this graph. They have bee…

Started by Anton Szilasi

3 Nov 30, 2014
Reply by Arend

Points on curves that cut brep

Hello there.I have been trying to solve my problem in many ways, but I didn't succeed.The point is I have a brep, I have a lines and I have…

Started by Michal Fraczek

0 Nov 16, 2014

Split Lofted BREP

All, I seem to be having quite a bit of trouble with what I would imagine to be a very simple task. I have a lofted BREP (2 lofted floor pl…

Started by Justin

1 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Justin

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service