Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Voronoi' (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

Hello guys, im a little confused and dont get it how i can make a list with cells which are the closest to eachother withouht beeing neighb…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Offset tool on Voronoi sphere

Hi, I wonder if anyone can lend a hand......I'm relatively new to grasshopper and next to useless in it, and I'm having a bit of trouble of…

Started by Matthew J Mouncey

7 May 2, 2014
Reply by twelve

2D voronoi pattern to a structure

hi, I'm new to grasshopper and now trying to apply the voronoi shape into a structure. I've already built the voronoi and used 'map surface…

Started by mengyan wang

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by shima sn

Problem with voronoi offset

Hi I have attempted to offset a voronoi pattern which I have placed on faces on of cube. I am trying to offset the voronoi to create a stru…

Started by Polyvios Nicolaou

0 Apr 18, 2014

Problem with voronoi offset

Hi I am trying to offset a voronoi pattern in different directions for the different faces of my shape which is a cube. For the horizontal…

0 Apr 17, 2014

How to populate voronoi cells?

Hi everyone, I have be trying to populate the voronoi cells that I produced so I can make a voronoi pattern inside of each of the first vor…

2 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Polyvios Nicolaou

Projecting Curves on Loft

Forgive the newbie question. I have been researching for a while and can't seem to get to what i need. I have a lofted surface (see attache…

Started by Omar Calderon

6 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Omar Calderon

ORIENT PATTERN ON CURVED SURFACE

Hello to everybody, I need to create a small shading facade that runs in front of an existing historic building. I'd like to use a pattern…

Started by Andrea Mosca

0 Feb 2, 2014

Some natural form modeling

Hello grasshopper community. I'm new here and need your prompt. Can you please share your thoughts, how things like this could be made. I c…

Started by Golub Anastasiia

0 Nov 25, 2013

Voronoi/geodesic sphere! ! !

Hi everyone,  I`m trying to achieve, a customized voronoi pattern on a sphere, witch then, I`ll offset and extrude or apply Weaverbi…

Started by Bogdan

0 Jul 16, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service