Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'UI' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Right-click menu keeps appearing when panning

Sorry to mention such a seemingly small bug, but its just really annoying. Whenever you right-click drag inside Grasshopper to pan, it happ…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Nov 23, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Optimizing of output from c# component

Hi everyone,  is there anyone that have a idea for optimizing outputs from scripted components, I am working on a UI tool that allows for…

Started by Jens Pedersen

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Transplant multiple curves at once - potential for a new UI Feature?

When working in on a definition within the gh canvas I sometimes have the need to move all of the connections coming into a single componen…

Started by Tyler Selby

8 Oct 24, 2014
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

Wish - Wire No Fade

It would be helpful if when a component is selected that the wire would NOT fade from green to grey.  In larger definitions, I regularly hi…

Started by Stan Carroll

5 May 10, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Feature Request: make the interface more flexible

I'm using GH and Rhino on a touch capable Laptop. I don't mean to make you transform GH into a Metro-App. Most people are still more likely…

Started by Hannes Löschke

3 Dec 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Very Large Gasshopper files, Collaboration, UI ideas

Hi all, First of all David has already responded to some of the ideas I was planning to raise here. With 1.0 getting close I thought I'd…

Started by Dieter Toews

22 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Dieter Toews

Drag by distance

Hi, is it possible to have a second method for dragging the canvas? Could it be done like in some games? For example, hold Right mouse buto…

Started by Diego Xavier

4 May 16, 2013
Reply by Diego Xavier

delay on connecting new components

This problem was already posted here yesterday, but to explain more clearly: If you pump up a file by internalising data to a couple MB, y…

Started by phillip

2 Apr 17, 2013
Reply by phillip

What if the Grasshopper UI had an easier way to quickly ID processes intensive components?

Just a thought, seems like my definitions over the past year have really gotten slow.  Its probably my increasing level of completely i ask…

Started by Tyler Selby

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Tyler Selby

Dynamic nr of input parameters in UI

Hi All,   I was wondering (and couldn't really find a direct answer on the forum) whether it is possible to dynamically control the number…

Started by Joost Lauppe

20 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service