Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Claas Eicke Kuhnen's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"yep that works as well, not sure what the Graft Tree is doing but hopefully primer v…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 21, 2010 to GH does not want to utilize curves for loft / messes up order

16 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

"It happened quite often during class that we worked on a model or I gave a demo and…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 21, 2010 to GH does not want to utilize curves for loft / messes up order

16 Feb 22, 2010

"Very true I wish the manual would be a bit more written for beginners or the site w…"

16 Feb 22, 2010

"Ok this makes sense now. This all describes an order not space coordinates. I re…"

16 Feb 22, 2010

"Ok, how and where can I see the path structure problem? I do not know why the path g…"

16 Feb 22, 2010

"I noticed that the issue is the curve offset tool. I cannot loft between the offse…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 20, 2010 to GH does not want to utilize curves for loft / messes up order

16 Feb 22, 2010

"I get some strange behaviors I can initially build the surface, but when I change a…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 20, 2010 to Curve Network Surface to GH

7 Feb 20, 2010

"Hey, pretty sweet idea to make Rhino create the surface and let Grasshopper import…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 20, 2010 to Curve Network Surface to GH

7 Feb 20, 2010

"I am not an architect but I ran into many situations where Rhino would fillet it but…"

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 20, 2010 to is the fillet component buggy or am i doing something wrong?

10 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Andrei Raducanu

"well that you confirmed my impression. this makes this tool very difficult to use."

Claas Eicke Kuhnen replied Feb 17, 2010 to sweep gone nuts

6 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by to]

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service