Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jacky Liang's Discussions (181)

Discussions Started (40) Replies Latest Activity

Comparing a DataTree with another DataTree, given they are the same branch count and data size and type (string)

This is a question in regards to C# in Visual Studio. I am taking a GH_Structure string input and storing it into a DataTree. Everythi…

Started by Jacky Liang in VB, C# and Python Coding

11 May 18, 2016
Reply by Godjenka

Comparing two DataTrees

I can compare two lists using firstList.SequenceEqual(secondList), which could return a true or false. SequenceEqual determines whether two…

3 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Adding a checkbox to Menu_AppendItem(..)

Attached is the code I use to define the "selected index" for when I click an item under Menu_AppendItem(...); My question is -- h…

4 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Debugging Grasshopper 3D components using MessageBox.Show()

Since it's impossible to debug C# components written in Visual Studio until you test the item in Grasshopper 3D, I have resorted to using M…

9 Sep 25, 2015
Reply by David Newton

Setting the value of Bounds.X, Bounds.Y, etc.

Currently working on a new component, but is having some trouble changing the size of the original Bounds, using the Custom Attributes clas…

3 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Calling DA.SetData(index, someName) outside of SolveInstance()

My question is - is there a way to call DA.SetData(index, someName) outside of SolveInstance?  I have two methods within my main class, an…

7 Jan 29, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Some questions regardings AppendAdditionalMenuItems() and the following CustomItemClicked() method call

I am working on a component that takes in two lists, displays the the n-th index of the first list on the component itself as text, and out…

6 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Default Values for GH_ParamAccess.list

I have a Settings component that feeds into my main component, that looks like this: The output is a List of Strings: Which my compone…

6 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

Data Persistence in GH Components

Hi David. I noticed in a lot of your components, there exists data persistence properties. For example, your Swatch component, you can copy…

Started by Jacky Liang in Discussion

14 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Index in my list that's looped through by a for-loop is out of bounds. It must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection

Below is a code snippet of my ShowForm() method, which is used with my winforms. The error I am receiving is: Some diagnostic informati…

4 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Jacky Liang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service