Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Sridevi Koonath's Discussions (127)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Glad to help :) If you plan to write your own component, you should download the Gra…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Nov 9, 2011 to "List<>" data structure in C#.NET component + how to manipulate the output parameter

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

"Haha....I just noticed that there were two different C# components :-D From what I c…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Nov 7, 2011 to "List<>" data structure in C#.NET component + how to manipulate the output parameter

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

"Here you go! Hope it is clear now. And sorry about the confusion earlier!"

Sridevi Koonath replied Nov 7, 2011 to "List<>" data structure in C#.NET component + how to manipulate the output parameter

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

"Hello,   [EDIT: I just realised that you are talking about the C# component within g…"

6 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

"Hello,   I just wrote the code to dynamically remove a parameter (when the wire is d…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Nov 3, 2011 to Dynamic nr of input parameters in UI

20 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

"EventHandlers, you are my bitch!! Woohoo, fixed it! And this time, not inside SolveI…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Oct 27, 2011 to Dynamic nr of input parameters in UI

20 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Hello,   Question: Why cannot we modify the number of parameters during a solution?…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Oct 27, 2011 to Dynamic nr of input parameters in UI

20 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

"Hi Michael,   I haven't tried it out myself yet, but I think you can use Smart Struc…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Sep 26, 2011 to Numbering and topology

7 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Jon Mirtschin

"And before David gets all offended again no, I did not mean that looking like a dude…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Aug 23, 2011 to Wish : double-click on Geometry component to set object(s)

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

"Aw...thanks! *blush* Here I was, thinking that I look like a dude in that pic. You m…"

Sridevi Koonath replied Aug 23, 2011 to Wish : double-click on Geometry component to set object(s)

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Sridevi Koonath

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service