Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

bruno's Discussions (27)

Discussions Started (10) Replies Latest Activity

Elk: Not all data can be displayed

Hi everyone, I set up a simple script with elk to generate a map from osm data. Everything is normal, but all data from the water componen…

Started by bruno in Discussion

2 May 11, 2015
Reply by bruno

is osm data georeferenced in elk?

Hey guys, im trying to set up a map with osm data using elk. I can only download parts of the map i want (i guess my internet connection is…

2 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by bruno

bench extrude along curve

Hey guys I'm about to script a bench and I want it too look as in the picture below, but the slats shouldn't have a circular but a rectangu…

4 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Anton

shatter curves at multiple points

Hey guys a fellow is in trouble with the shatter komponent. It doesn't split the curves at any point. Is that a common problem or is there…

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by bruno

Recreate hutong pattern

Hello again, here's my next project. I want to recreate the pattern of this hutongs in Beijing. It should be ordered at the sides and the h…

6 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Igor

divide a curve by graph mapper

Hey guys, I want to divide a curve by a sine. The length of segments should become shorter, longer, shorter, etc... I just cant figure out…

2 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by bruno

how to divide a line by points?

Hi, I want to set up something dune-like (see picture below). what i want to do now is to delete the line segments in the rectangles. My id…

8 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Containment Ex with multiple points

Hello everyone, I want to do a containment test for multiple points AND multiple curves. But the containment Ex component only test the cur…

3 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by bruno

elk: SRTMtopo, domain for latitude/ longitude

Hey guys, I want to use the elk component SRTMtopo with a srtm3 file. I can get the points for the surface i want to create but i wonder wh…

1 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by bruno

grid from curves?

Hi! I want to cull a grid based on several curves, so that the grid follows these curves (the curves will be paths and the grid paving ston…

3 May 30, 2013
Reply by AB

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service