Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Hannes Löschke's Discussions (1,185)

Discussions Replied To (1159) Replies Latest Activity

"If you want to constrain one parameter to another one, you need to know its mathemat…"

Hannes Löschke replied Feb 4, 2012 to inverse function of transformation, length dependence of the width?

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by spiral

"Your def doesn't apply weigths... so I cannot see your problem. Just to show how cha…"

Hannes Löschke replied Feb 3, 2012 to NURBS CURVE

9 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Isabella Butts

"David posted a comprehensive explanation _here_. The seed is the starting point for…"

Hannes Löschke replied Feb 3, 2012 to Random distribution of points on a surface.

17 Sep 15, 2013
Reply by Nicky

"Sorry, I can't see any relation of this thread and the link? What file?"

Hannes Löschke replied Feb 3, 2012 to inverse function of transformation, length dependence of the width?

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by spiral

"Have a look >here< for info about NURBS control points and knots. Weights are…"

Hannes Löschke replied Feb 3, 2012 to NURBS CURVE

9 Feb 25, 2020
Reply by Isabella Butts

"Scale can be one issue. Check your Rhino units and tolerance settings vs. your model…"

Hannes Löschke replied Feb 1, 2012 to a problem of perspective

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"As far as I understand, Chris's definition doesn't work that way. I quickly tried t…"

Hannes Löschke replied Jan 30, 2012 to How to give minimum value to random distances

8 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ching

"I would mark this as a Script-to-be. Generally you would have to compare every face…"

Hannes Löschke replied Jan 30, 2012 to Delete double faces?

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Rane Makdasi

"If you have the base surface and a closed curve projected onto it, all you need is t…"

Hannes Löschke replied Jan 30, 2012 to Patch In Grasshopper??

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

"It's really easy once you know where to look. Given your answer I strongly recommend…"

Hannes Löschke replied Jan 29, 2012 to inverse function of transformation, length dependence of the width?

10 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by spiral

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service