Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Shkattii's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I am still having trouble, please help! really need this for my project. Thanks"

Shkattii replied Apr 27, 2012 to Is there any way to evaluate the curvature of the surface and populate points based on that?

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

"Thanks, i got up to this stage as shown in the attached shot. But nothing is showing…"

Shkattii replied Apr 25, 2012 to Is there any way to evaluate the curvature of the surface and populate points based on that?

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

"Hi, i am doing a project that requires similar things as this. I was wondering if yo…"

Shkattii replied Apr 25, 2012 to Point Distribution based on Surface Curvature???

3 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Kellan Shanahan

"Hi, this is really similar to what i am doing. Are there definition or tutorials on…"

Shkattii replied Apr 25, 2012 to Is there any way to evaluate the curvature of the surface and populate points based on that?

6 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

"Hi i found that component but i could not get the same result as you, i dont know wh…"

Shkattii replied Apr 25, 2012 to Object sizes changes with curvature of surfaces?

13 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by megan sadler

"Hi thank you so much! i am having trouble reading one of the components in the defin…"

Shkattii replied Apr 25, 2012 to Object sizes changes with curvature of surfaces?

13 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by megan sadler

"thank you for your reply, i was wondering if this method allows the idea of have a d…"

Shkattii replied Apr 24, 2012 to Object sizes changes with curvature of surfaces?

13 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by megan sadler

"sorry i could not find any pages thats helpful to my problem... Are you able to poin…"

Shkattii replied Apr 9, 2012 to Object sizes changes with curvature of surfaces?

13 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by megan sadler

"Thanks, but i could not find the creator in the forum... Is this possible to apply t…"

Shkattii replied Apr 2, 2012 to Need help with interactive GH definition

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

"Thank you so much. I was wondering if you know how the definition in the video works…"

Shkattii replied Apr 2, 2012 to Need help with interactive GH definition

4 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service