Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Chara Charatsari's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"thank u Pieter :-)"

Chara Charatsari replied May 5, 2015 to bundling - interpol. curve /list/ rotational axis

9 May 5, 2015
Reply by Chara Charatsari

"that was an amazing help for me. Thank you :-)"

Chara Charatsari replied May 5, 2015 to bundling - interpol. curve /list/ rotational axis

9 May 5, 2015

"Nikos, I think that my mistake was to use lines and divisions instead of points... t…"

9 May 5, 2015

"thank you :-)"

Chara Charatsari replied Apr 28, 2015 to searching for code to generate wrapping with lines

10 Apr 28, 2015

"Alex, your references seem to be interesting. Thanx."

Chara Charatsari replied Apr 28, 2015 to searching for code to generate wrapping with lines

10 Apr 28, 2015

"thanx Nikos for the reply. My basic logic is the transition of the line to survace a…"

10 Apr 28, 2015

"thnx Daniel... it could be something like that...starting from 2d and generating in…"

10 Apr 28, 2015

"thnx for the reply Alex. I am searching something more into generative argorithms...…"

10 Apr 28, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service