Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Arturo Steinberg's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"And, by the way, I'll take this into my collections... what an elegant solution!"

Arturo Steinberg replied May 28, 2012 to List dispatching to multiple streams in non regular pattern

13 May 28, 2012
Reply by Arturo Steinberg

"What did you bake to make the circles get to rhino? If you used the dispatch compon…"

Arturo Steinberg replied May 28, 2012 to exclude circles

6 May 29, 2012
Reply by andrea macruz

"Awesome again, dude I'll stick to your GH deffinition anyway, 'cos I'm using a file…"

Arturo Steinberg replied May 28, 2012 to List dispatching to multiple streams in non regular pattern

13 May 28, 2012

"Awesome. I knew there was a way and I just wasn't getting it. Thanks a lot! (I st…"

13 May 28, 2012

"Yep, you´re totally right. I though it could be possible with the Stream Gate compon…"

13 May 28, 2012

"It's just finding them out. They are already sorted from first to last but mixed wit…"

13 May 28, 2012

"Well, There goes the files..."

13 May 28, 2012

"I´m happy to tell that it was almost magically solved. Most probably, since I didn'…"

Arturo Steinberg replied Apr 13, 2012 to Copy / paste problem

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Teuta Karakashi

"Great!   Thanks a lot... there goes a few hours less to re-do."

Arturo Steinberg replied Sep 3, 2011 to Disable by code

3 Sep 3, 2011

"Or, a way to load the gh file without generating any geometry would also be nice...…"

Arturo Steinberg replied Sep 2, 2011 to Disable by code

3 Sep 3, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by