Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Danny Le's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Your starting point is indexed from the generated point cloud. How would you specif…"

Danny Le replied Sep 9, 2016 to AUTOMATE / LOOP line drawn from endpoint of previous line segment to closest point

41 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"thanks peter. this is some next level stuff and I'm too noob to understand. but its…"

Danny Le replied Sep 9, 2016 to AUTOMATE / LOOP line drawn from endpoint of previous line segment to closest point

41 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"thanks HSK! One caveat; how would I specify a starting point(s) outside of the gene…"

41 Sep 15, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

"Yep! You're the man Hyungsoo Kim! I'm going to now attempt to loft using an "X" pat…"

Danny Le replied Sep 2, 2016 to ZIG-ZAG LOFTING

3 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

"sorry forgot to add the script"

Danny Le replied Apr 6, 2016 to Populating surface with "random" circles on U V grid

1 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Danny Le

"David-- Thanks for the tip. After some more research, we came up with this. Let me…"

Danny Le replied Feb 14, 2016 to Visualizing Changes in Topography (Historic vs Current contours)

8 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Danny Le

"Hi David-- Thanks! Here's what we were working with...def not as good as what you c…"

Danny Le replied Feb 4, 2016 to Visualizing Changes in Topography (Historic vs Current contours)

8 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Danny Le

"Thanks for getting back. Here's the Rhino & Grasshopper script we're playing wi…"

Danny Le replied Feb 4, 2016 to Visualizing Changes in Topography (Historic vs Current contours)

8 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by Danny Le

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service