Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Jonas Blazinskas's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh andddd uhmm :D  How did LSD affect your perception of physical world/architecture…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 7, 2016 to Go to sleep when you run into problems.

3 May 7, 2016
Reply by Jonas Blazinskas

"This reminded me of when I was thinking about how we perceive the physical world uni…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 7, 2016 to Go to sleep when you run into problems.

3 May 7, 2016

"Yeah If there would be an easy way to ignore z axis while intersecting that would be…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 6, 2016 to Intersect curves ignoring z axis(planary?)?

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Tom Jankowski

"Bonus meme: Neon colour spread effect"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 5, 2016 to Branch shifting to run x branch against x+1 branch

1 May 5, 2016

"So plugin the plane that i get from points back into quadtree to align them together…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to Go home quadtree you are drunk. This guy disobeys my house tree rules...

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"oh god they dont align by 0.0004 "

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to Go home quadtree you are drunk. This guy disobeys my house tree rules...

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Missing something obvious here? The only thing I could think of is to somehow get 9…"

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Sorry, which component do I use to test the distance? "

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Just found the same solution on an older post, but what would happen if I have plane…"

9 May 3, 2016
Reply by ng5 Alex

"Right so I got by this with unflattening tree component, everything was flowing like…"

Jonas Blazinskas replied May 3, 2016 to What am I doing wrong with data structure this time?

10 May 3, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service