Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Linking Grasshopper to a Haptic Device

Was wondering whether anyone has had experience of using a haptic device such as the Phantom Omni from Sensable Technology to interact with…

Started by WT4

0 Oct 25, 2009

using a VB script: Select All Objects on a Layer

Hi all, i found this vb.net script that select all the objects on a layer here: http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/SdkSelLayer

Started by David Lung

1 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by David Lung

Manage object collections by VBscript?

Hi, Is it possible to somehow manage an object collection or set multiple geometries by VBscript? I would like to be able to set multiple…

Started by Simon Kallioinen

9 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by David Lung

Reverse U and V with the VB's function : OnSurface.Reverse

Hello! I am trying to reverse the U and V coordinates of a surface with grasshopper, but it's not possible. So i'm trying to do it with VB…

Started by Brice

14 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Brice

Debugging Script Exception

Hi, Does anyone have any guidance as to how to start debugging a "Script Exception: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is of…

Started by kermin chok

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Rajaa Issa

GH functions

is there any way inside a VB.net or c#.net node to call a GH function? for instance, could I use the proximity node, in a loop? such as rh…

Started by enrique soriano

4 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by enrique soriano

Overload on offset

Hey All... I'm fiddling with C# in grasshopper to try and make a "shelling" script component. The idea is to make a simple loop that runs t…

Started by Jes Tonsgaard

3 Oct 20, 2009
Reply by Jes Tonsgaard

vb -- closestPointOnCurve

hello, we are trying to write a vb loop where we need to find the closest point on a curve at every iteration . we found the rhutil.RhinoB…

Started by christoph daniel alex

3 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by christoph daniel alex

grasshopper to excel

I am trying to extract data from grasshopper to an excel sheet. (with automatic updates, but not with "stream content") (as the work flow i…

Started by andres.m

10 Oct 18, 2009
Reply by WT4

Excel Export

I am trying to feed values into a VB component which then exports it to excel. The code which I got from this forum works in so far as bein…

Started by WT4

0 Oct 17, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service