Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new build and scripting paths

I cant seem to be able to create eh_Path objects in VB using the newest build of grasshopper. Does anyone know if they have been renamed? O…

Started by Gwyll

2 Nov 24, 2009
Reply by Gwyll

simple solid difference script

Hi All I'm having some problems differenciating some breps from a big one, and I'm almost sure that I can solve it, doing the difference o…

Started by Pep Tornabell

3 Nov 23, 2009
Reply by Pep Tornabell

Trim curve with Brep?

Hello, There has been a lot of discussion about trimming surfaces and Breps with curves, but anyone what method to use to trim a curve wit…

Started by Guy Snover

2 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Guy Snover

Create a circle from three tangents in GH

Hi, I've been trying to create a custom component which takes three tangents as a vector and creates a circle from that. I didn't succeed :…

Started by Karl Wecker

3 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Karl Wecker

Finding Axis Angle for a general 3D rotation ?

Is there anything in Grasshopper or the Rhino sdk that can find the single rotation that transforms one orientation to another ? (I know…

Started by Daniel Piker

10 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Daniel Piker

I can totally foget all the vbscripting I learned yesterday, how can I do ?

I find out that both the rhino scripting and the grasshopper vb scripting are too hard for me. I learned them as a language, so I try to re…

Started by momafresh25

1 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

simple vb .net question

I am just starting out with VB scripting for GH. I cannot figure out how exactly to scale objects uniformly from a fixed point. Referring…

Started by Sameer Kumar

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Sameer Kumar

mesh from point cloud

HI guys I have a problem hope somebody can help me. I have a set of random points in 3d is there any way to make mesh or Nurbs surface out…

Started by Alexander Kalachev

1 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

.net Display Conduit?

Hello, I'd like to add a Rhino viewport to a .net form created by a vb.net component. I have seen on the wiki some Display Conduit examples…

Started by Luis Fraguada

1 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Finding Polyline Intersection

I am scripting in Grasshopper with VB and need to extract the intersection points of several polylines. Do I need to convert the polylines…

Started by Ben Sitler

3 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Damien Alomar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service