Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reflect steps in a loop - Update Solution

Hi All.I have been trying to find something related with my issue but I don't seem to get any light on this thing.I am looking for a way to…

Started by Roberto

6 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Grasshopper.Kernel.Geometry.Voronoi.Solver?

Is there a way I could use the GH geomoetric solvers from within a scripting component? I tried digging a bit into Grasshopper.Kernel.Geome…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Linking a form with data from Grasshopper

Hi I was playing around with David's EventsExample which opens up a windows form in grasshopper through a vb component (I've tried to searc…

Started by Jason Lim

2 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Lim

Dynamic Variables?

Is it possible within grasshopper to create or access variables through a string? In other languages/applications I'd use eval() and it wou…

Started by trevor.patt

1 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

looking for an equivalent to hashset

the vb.Net documentation online says that the class HashSet is available but I can't seem to use it in GH - is there something else I shoul…

Started by Gabriel

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

From point to surface, from surface to volume

I have a set of points that are coplanar. How to create a plane or surface or mesh from these? I found some functions, but they allow only…

Started by Wiet Mazairac

9 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

What are surface/curve trees?

Hi,I am doing a project where I am shooting particles at multiple surfaces. I have been using the Rayshooter class and one of its shoot met…

Started by Jason Lim

3 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Question about OnPlanes

Putting a list of planes into a Panel shows a set of four numbers for each plane. I assume these are the A,B,C,D values from the equation f…

Started by trevor.patt

2 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by trevor.patt

OnMesh: How to create a OnMesh object with a list of On3dPoints and the MeshFace?

Hi there,Could anyone give me some hint, or examples, about creating a OnMesh object in C# or VB with a list of On3dPoints? I have created…

Started by Javier Wang

2 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Javier Wang

did the new version change a lot on VB component?

I tried to teach myself about the VB scripting by using the Grasshopper Primer, however, it was based on the 0.6.0007 version, what I am us…

Started by Jim choo

2 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Adam Laskowitz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service