Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

rhino flow command with object in rhino

Hello,   I'm quite new to the scripting stuff and grasshopper thus I'm searching for some help.   I have the following question:   I would…

Started by alex

5 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by alex

Small VBScript component Bug

When removing an input parameter from a VBScript Component while input is connected, the output gives an error message: error: Index was o…

Started by Arend

1 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Problem using an external assembly

So, we've got kind of a weird setup, which I'll explain in a bit.  The immediate problem we're getting is when we're trying to use an exter…

Started by Tom Finnigan

3 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

class"vector3d" 's value can not convert to "point3d"?

I remember in the last version of rhinocommon sdk I can write something like this Dim xx As Point3d = ptA - ptB really clean and nice... B…

Started by Alexander

3 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

making windows on a box

Hi everybody!I am trying to make these openings in a box but I started to have several problems. I am using the domains of the box face to…

Started by Miguel Vidal

6 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

GH_Param(T)

Hi David,I have done my GH_Goo T class, but I have problem to load it like tree access.You said:"2) Create a new class that either implemen…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

7 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Transferring a series of meshes into Grasshopper

I have about 20 meshes stored within different layers in Rhino.  I would like to transfer this into separate mesh components in Grasshopper…

Started by WT4

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by WT4

VB scripted Counter: like Animate Slider

Hi EveryoneI have been looking thought both the forum and the Primer but must admit still a little confused on the best script/workflow to…

Started by Matt Gaydon

0 Dec 6, 2010

Script component bug

Perhaps others have already reported this, but I seem to have trouble deleting input/output parameter of scripting components.  I've attach…

Started by Ben Sitler

1 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

Problem VBScript Grasshopper (SetUserText)

Dear all,I have a small problem with calling Rhino commands into GH through VBScript components (the commands are Rhino.GetUserText and Rhi…

Started by Matteo Lo Prete

4 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Matteo Lo Prete

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by