Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vray sunsystem

Hi guys! I have a small question to ask. I have a vb script that creates directional light objects from a path curve and direction curve. E…

Started by Dimitar Baldzhiev

0 Feb 19, 2011

Rhino.Geometry.Quaternion

What am I doing wrong?  Why doesn't this work:   Private Sub RunScript(ByVal dblAngle As Double, ByVal arrAxis As Vector3d, ByRef q1 As Obj…

Started by eric brown

2 Feb 18, 2011
Reply by eric brown

Acknowledging Abort request (Escape)

Hi,   I've had a user request for my plugin to acknowledge a computation abort request when the user presses escape.  I'm assuming there…

Started by Jon Mirtschin

3 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Testing boolean list?

Hi, all!!   How can I check with a list of booleans in C#?   For example, if I have a list of booleans, (true, true, true, false)   then, i…

Started by YJ

2 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by YJ

Unable to cast object of type Rhino.Geometry.NurbsSurface to Rhino.Geometry.Brep

Hello, I have a working vb component which accepts mesh, brep, and surface as generic data and converts it to mesh. I am certain it is not…

Started by Jeff Niemasz

2 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff Niemasz

wish for new GeometryFrame Class (Pivot Point)

Hey David,   First of all thanks for the discussion and your ideas on his topic . The reason for this request is to enable rhino geometrie…

Started by to]

0 Feb 15, 2011

Data Stream Matching in code?

Hi ,all.   I am trying to draw lines between two list of points.   List A has 40 points, and List B has 50 points.   I just wonder, is ther…

Started by YJ

2 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by YJ

List of Double, or List of Point3d and Data retreive

Hi... I'm trying to make grasshopper component, using grasshopper sdk. and need to use array,.. So, I found List. toarray, and I tested in…

Started by Daniel

3 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Intersection curve-curve in grasshopper sdk

Hi.... In the SDk help file, I found VB_SimpleGeometry and   Select Case Rhino.Geometry.Intersect.Intersection.LineCircle(line, circle, t1,…

Started by Daniel

3 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

VS2010 and Rhino/Grasshopper

Is there any reason not to upgrade from VS2008 to VS2010 for building Rhino plug-ins and Grasshopper custom components?   Cheers

Started by Steve Lewis

7 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service