Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH_ParamAccess Enumeration

hello,  I am trying to understand GH_ParamAccess Enumeration it says " Enumerates the types of access that parameters support", but I see n…

Started by raf2205

4 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by raf2205

List Of(List (Of On3dPoint)

Hello, I would appreciate any help on this: I have a <List of On3dPoint lists>.  (I also tried this as a List of Object, where Object…

Started by Kat Park

1 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Kat Park

Trimming Brep with Plane Help!

Hi, all,   Please, see the attached image.   I have problem about Trimming Brep with plane, with below code,   'Brep.Trim(Plane, 0.001);'  …

Started by YJ

1 May 31, 2011
Reply by YJ

RhinoScript to VB.Net or GHPython in GH

I have this script in RhinoScript. Can you please show me how I can do the same using VB.Net (and Python if possible) in GH? If there are e…

Started by Anna Waldon

3 May 30, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Centroid and AreaMassProperties class

Hi all,   I have been struggling with this portion of script and I was on the RhinoCommon   I got this message   "Error: 'AreaMassPropert…

Started by Minh

5 May 30, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

What's the best way to get familiar with Grasshopper SDK?

Hi, I have been programming under C# component in grasshopper for a while and I find it essential to know more about Grasshopper SDK. I dow…

Started by Jerome

2 May 29, 2011
Reply by Jerome

how do i add inputs and outputs to a grasshopper plugin during solving?

I want to have a new inputs and outputs attached and defined by a external script,so i can write directly within the xxx.cs file the input…

Started by michael sprinzl

1 May 26, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

bug?

Hey Guys, this seemingly simple sort operation doesn't seem to be simply working any longer. Did I miss something ? thanks Curve[] cr…

Started by brendon_carlin

5 May 26, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

some GhPython confusion

Firstly, a big thanks to the GhPython team! I'm admittedly new to Python and don't code within Grasshopper often to boot so apologies if so…

Started by Nathaniel Zuelzke

1 May 25, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Smoothing Curves

Hello all,   I've searched for the answer but am not finding the right clues. It is probably right in front of me but cannot find it.   I a…

Started by Nxakt

2 May 24, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service