Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Intersection Surface with Plane

Hi, Does anyone have a suggestion to the rhino function to use when trying to intersect a given surface with a given plane? Basically I'm l…

Started by kermin chok

7 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Function cause error

Hi,   i am new to scripting and having trouble to run a function.   my code is:         .....       for(int k = 0; k < gridList.Count;…

Started by Peter Zock

3 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Peter Zock

Closest point on mesh

Hi all Is there any function in SDK, or an algorithm to call a closest point on a mesh? I have about 8000 face mesh, which, if i turn int…

Started by enrique soriano

18 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by zhushunlai

Conversion constant error in Intellisense documentation for Rhino conversion factor for feet?

I could be wrong but there appears to be an error in the documentaiton for the intellisense  for the unit system constant for conversion fr…

Started by Steve Lewis

1 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Making your own VB components?

I just saw the video by Giulio Piacentino, where he gives a tutorial on how to create your own components in c#, so I am wondering if there…

Started by Jens Pedersen

3 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Jens Pedersen

Does RhinodotnetSDK target .Net 4.0?

Hi, I downloaded and installed RhinodotnetSDK in VS2010 and was wondering if it's based on .Net 4.0 framework. When I start the project, .n…

Started by Jerome

6 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Jerome

Error appeared at Line:0

Hi, I am doing some job in Grasshopper c# component with rhino 5.0 build May 31st and Grasshopper 0.8.0010. Everything was fine when the co…

Started by Jerome

1 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Copy + Rotate in VBCommon

I've created a Brep and now I want to duplicate it and rotate the copy 180 degrees.  I've figured out how to rotate the original, for examp…

Started by Justin Diles

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Justin Diles

Formatting branch data

Hi there, i'm trying to make a example of how does the tree branches are working, what does 'graft' and "flat". I prepared simple GH defini…

Started by Adam Chałupski

4 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Adam Chałupski

Questions on External Debugging in VS2010

Hi, I am creating a grasshopper component these days in VS2010 with c#.  If I build a gha and make it run under grasshopper, everything is…

Started by Jerome

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Jerome

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service