Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

duplicated result when using BRep|Plane intersection

Consider the following scenario: Create a box at (0,0,0) with its bottom face horizontally lies at z=0. Create a plan at (0,0,0) with its n…

Started by Meng Chan Tang

0 Jul 26, 2011

Delete a material or clear material table?

Hi everyone-   I'm dynamically managing and updating basic render materials, and I'd like to figure out how I can clear my material table b…

Started by David Stasiuk

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

Select curves and point

Hi All,  I have two vb codes to select a point and a curve from grasshopper on rhino. But if I change the point or vertex of the curved not…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

7 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Wish PullPointstoFace on Rhino4

Hi, I've just noticed that Rhino.Geometry.BrepFace.PullPointsToFace Method is available in the VB component of Rhino5 WIP. But not in Rhino…

Started by T. YAGI

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by T. YAGI

Retrieving the current Unit System in Rhino space in GH component

Hello guys,   I'm trying to develop my own component in GH and need to extract the unit system information of the current Rhino model.    I…

Started by Meng Chan Tang

3 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Meng Chan Tang

Grasshopper 0.8.0050 developer pre-release

Dear GHA developers,   hopefully very soon I'll release Grasshopper 0.8.0050 to the public. I'm pre-releasing 0.8.0050 on the VB/C# forum f…

Started by David Rutten

20 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Python Plugins for Grasshopper

I just wanted to start a discussion about best practices and possibilities with regard to making Grasshopper plugins using Python.   In thi…

Started by Benjamin Golder

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

GhPython marshalling (discourse)

Scott opened two related issues on GhPython/GitHub and I'd like to comment them here to be able to attach images and files.   Issue 20 -- M…

Started by Giulio Piacentino

1 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Copy a DataTree class

Hi.   I get a DataTree<Point3d> as input to my c# script, and I would like to copy this DataTree to a variable, in order to treat the…

Started by Peter Zock

13 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Peter Zock

Create list of all object GUIDs in a file

Hi everyone -   I'm looking to generate a list of all object GUIDs in a 3dm file.  The following script works for any object that's visible…

Started by David Stasiuk

3 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by David Stasiuk

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service