Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simple question about sorting methods in VB.Net

Hi all, Simple VB.Newbie question. I am stuck on the utilisation of the sorting method in VisualStudio: Can somebody explain me why   Array…

Started by Thibault Schwartz

2 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

pass Rhino.Geometry.Point

I need some help on passing Rhino.Geometry.point from one grasshopper component to another. I have tried passing it as a geometryBase and i…

Started by Erik Thorson

6 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Running Excel Macro from VB Component

I have a VB script component that opens an excel spreadsheet, populates some cells with data and then calls a macro to run.  This all works…

Started by Larry Boxler

1 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Larry Boxler

Adding dimensions to Rhino doc from Grasshopper

Hi All,   I'd like to automate some tedious dimensioning in Rhino, so I'm playing with coding a C# component to do that. In my case, given…

Started by Dave Johnson

0 Oct 27, 2011

VB.net node for creating sections

I am trying to create sections within a brep(Hull) by intersecting the brep with the XY plane. The idea is that within the loop, the plane…

Started by dorvieto

1 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

How do you get an Curve from a Circle using RhinoCommon SDK

Hi   Usually when using the old SDK I would do something like this:   OnCircle circleBorder = new OnCircle(brepCenter, diagDist);OnCurve…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

2 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Change layer visibility

Hello,   I would like to change layers visibility with a script and all I found was Layer.IsVisible property, is there a method to turn it…

Started by Miguel Vidal

2 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by Miguel Vidal

How to translate geometry inside VB component?

Hey,   I'm trying to move / translate some points inside a VB component but I can't find the exact code in the SDK.   Any suggestions?   Th…

Started by Liviu Teodorescu

8 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Liviu Teodorescu

even point distribution

Hey guys, is there anyone who can help me write this as a VB or C script? I'm trying to distribute points evenly in a given space. I think…

Started by Nay Soe

1 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Coding music

What do you listen to when you're writing code? My (indeed very short) list: Philip Glass String Quartets Koyaanisqatsi Stabat Mater by Per…

Started by David Rutten

19 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Daniel Prohasky

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by