Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Referenced Assemblies path Issue

Hi, Just got a weird message after moving a referenced assembly when I try to Add the new path to my dll. Can someone help on this? Thanks.…

Started by RaphaelHDA

0 Dec 14, 2011

LIST MANAGE

Hello, please use the attach file. So what I want to get out the vb box is the first point of each section not the value of x. How can I…

Started by RG

0 Dec 14, 2011

Create a list of nurbsSurface

Hello, I have somme difficulty to creat a surface from 4 pt: Private Sub RunScript(ByVal L_pts As List(Of Point3d), ByVal centre As Point3…

Started by RG

3 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by RG

Sweep2 function in VB.net

I have been writing a family of custom GH components in VB.net that require the Sweep2 function that exists in Rhino and Grasshopper. The p…

Started by dorvieto

0 Dec 13, 2011

SetDataList Method : increasing path dimension

Hello.. David..   I think the SetDataList method seems to behave a little differently compared to others.   The SetDataList method increa…

Started by Jissi Choi

4 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jissi Choi

branch inside a branch and tree type

how to insert new paths in the previous paths with code? ( syntax) ( sorry if there is some examples. I cant found it)   and what if the tr…

Started by pepe ballesteros

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by pepe ballesteros

modulus?

Hello, I'm trying to use the operator modulus % in vb, but....  A= b.mod(c) doesn't work , what could be the syntax? Thanks for help BR, RG 

Started by RG

2 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by RG

Referenced Assemblies in Multiple Components

Hi All,   I have a single DLL referenced into multiple scripting components (about 10-12 of them). The only problem is every time the file…

Started by Suryansh Chandra

1 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Libreoffice and Grasshopper

I'm wondering if anyone has been able to connect GH to Libreoffice Calc. Is it possible to use existing code for OpenOffice? Thanks in adv…

Started by Ramón Jesús González-Márquez

0 Dec 8, 2011

intersecttion between line and list of lines???????????????????????????

it´s possibly to make something like this: how do i write the index for all the lines of the list????? List<Line> lines = new List&l…

Started by jorge sainz de aja

2 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by jorge sainz de aja

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service