Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SDK documentation updated (feb-7-2012)

I updated the SDK documentation file today. It doesn't contain more topics, but it is build against the latest (in fact, the upcoming) vers…

Started by David Rutten

0 Feb 6, 2012

System.Web Namespace

Hi David, How do you go about deciding the depth of the namespaces which you allow in the Scripting components? I am looking to prototype s…

Started by Luis Fraguada

1 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Luis Fraguada

How to query the GH file name in VB.net

Dear all,   The question is how to write a vb component which has one output only. It returns the current GH ghx file name?   Thanks for an…

Started by Victor Leung

5 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Georg Emrich

RhinoExtendCrvOnSrf

I am looking for a way to "ExtendCrvOnSrf"  I've been searching the RhinoCommon SDK, but I can't seem to find it. Can someone help me ? t…

Started by bin

6 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Gustav Fagerstrom

Equivalent of GH "Repeat" component in VB?

Like the title says, I'm curious - Is there a simple way to repeat a pattern of data until the list reaches a certain length? Advice is ei…

Started by Brian Harms

2 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Brian Harms

Is it possible to add third-party dll as reference while developing plugin for rhino5.0(64bit)?

Hi, I was developing a small plugin and referenced a third-party library(.dll). When I built my code into .rhp, I copied both the .rhp and…

Started by Jerome

13 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Jerome

sDivide in C# RhinoCommon

Hi, I am having trouble finding the equivalent to the sDivide(Surface Divide) component in Rhino Common. Can someone point me to it? Thanks

Started by Tim

2 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by Tim

Unitize a vector

I have the following code in a grasshopper VB.Net Script component:   Private Sub RunScript(ByVal S_Vector As List(Of Vector3d), ByRef S_M…

Started by Larry Boxler

5 Jan 24, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How to work with the API

Hey. For my research I am trying to deal with the APi of 4squares and Altergeo services, one is Json based, another is Xml based. Can someb…

Started by Philipp

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Damien Alomar

VB.Net. using current time as a random seed?

hi All, To avoid accidental patterns cropping up in my wonderful creations :), is there a way to insert the current clock time into a rando…

Started by vaughn horsman

2 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service