Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beziers vs NURBS, world space and client space

I want to extract the 2d representations of NURBS curves by mapping them into the 2d coordinates of the client space. I'm using Rhino.Displ…

Started by Benjamin Golder

7 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Benjamin Golder

VB - check if a ByRef variable is declared?

Does Anyone know to test is  a component's ByRef variable is Defined/declared - i.e an Output variable?  and as a bonus, declare one from…

Started by Guy Snover

8 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

GHA project tutorials

Can anyone point me towards tutorial materials for making GHA projects in Visual Studio VB or Python?  Thanks Guy

Started by Guy Snover

2 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Guy Snover

RHP/C#

I am interested in extracting a code from an RHP plugin so that I can re-assemble it in Grasshopper using C#.The original RHP was written i…

Started by Monique

5 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Dimitry A. Demin

Big mistery on DA.GetDataTree with optional inputs

Hi all, I am currently blocking on something really weird: I cannot do any If (not DA.GetDataTree(n, something)) then ... test with any opt…

Started by Thibault Schwartz

2 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Thibault Schwartz

VB joining two curves

Hi guyz, is there anyone who knows how to join two curves that have already one mutual point (simple enough, huh?)?  I would suppose, tha…

Started by Sven Nevlida

10 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Sven Nevlida

c# Brep Loft two circles

Hi All, I'm a bit held up at the moment in C# trying to loft two circles together. I am using the Brep.CreateFromLoft() Function and what…

Started by Madu Mohan

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Madu Mohan

How to do this in Csharp?very curious

this is the screencapture of "Grasshopper Primer 2nd",this example is written in vb,but i try it in the latest version of Grasshopper,it ca…

Started by Andrea Lu

5 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Andrea Lu

How to check if point3d variable is not null in VB.net

Hi everyone, I have this issue while scripting in vb.net when creating a line with two points. I am creating a k-d tree (not kraft dinner)…

Started by Faiyaz Khan

3 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Faiyaz Khan

Scripting with Rhinocommon

The last time that I scripted in the Grasshopper environment I was able to make great use of the scripting section of the the Grasshopper P…

Started by jon kontuly

0 Feb 23, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service