Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

VB, C# and Python Coding (4,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Deep Copy

Hi, I would like to do a deep copy of D_Element class in output of GH component. It always works only for first time (until I call Grasshop…

Started by Lukáš Kurilla

5 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

curve / curve intersection & intersection points

Hey, How do you retrieve the intersection points of 2 curves? I've tried the curve curve intersection method but that outputs a curveinter…

Started by Liviu Teodorescu

3 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

Preview geometry from custom class

Hi, I’m trying to preview data from a custom class I’ve written. However, as soon as I include it in my code, Grasshopper just freezes up (…

Started by Daniel Gebreiter

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Daniel Gebreiter

Nesting algorythms resources?

Hi forum I'm writing a script for nesting a series of rectangles in a sheet of metal, ready to be cutted with laser or CNC. Anyone of you h…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

6 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by diego

create surface with hole from 2 planar curves

hi all, this might be a simple thing but somehow i'm stuck. to generate a surface with a hole from multiple curves the grasshopper componen…

Started by Tim

2 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Tim

what is the difference between Dim ... as New line, and Dim as Line

Hi, is anyone knows why sometimes need new sometime don't need. example1: Private Sub RunScript(ByVal x As Object, ByVal y As Object, ByR…

Started by huhooya

6 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by huhooya

Match curves (and merge)

Hi, I can not find a command in rhinscripsyntax / Rhino module, which equals the 'match' command in Rhino. This command changes the end of…

Started by Staffan

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Staffan

RhinoCommon Serialization Problem

Hello, I am trying to send geometry from grasshopper via tcpip; When I try to serialize some GeometryBase type objects (LineCurves) it rais…

Started by Sangsu Lee

2 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Sangsu Lee

problem with random values in loop

Hello guys.  I've been trying to generate a set of randomly twisted spirals around a curve with python but there's something strange about…

Started by David Andres

1 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by David Andres

Python output.

Hi.  I am trying to merge two trees, with each branch consisting of a list of midpoints and endpoints. It is pretty simple to do this in Py…

Started by Rasmus Holst

7 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dave Johnson

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service