Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper Loading Errors

I get this error message when i start up grasshopper in Rhino. i am using grasshopper Version 0.8.0010 and Rhino ver 4.0 SR9. does anyone…

Started by Puay Khoon YEO

3 May 12, 2011
Reply by Puay Khoon YEO

POINT LIST NOT BAKING

Hi I just finnished my definition. When i try to bake the Point List component, to prepare my nesting, nothing is happening Is this a bug?…

Started by MARIO VERGARA

4 May 10, 2011
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

Can't Install Grasshopper!

I've been trying all the latest versrions of grasshopper for the last few months, and can't get grasshopper going. I've been told the probl…

Started by Dan Field

2 May 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Field

Catenary Loft Help

Hi   I have used the catenary component in grasshopper to create a series of curves which I then lofted.   However when I get my lofted sur…

Started by Sam Wood

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Sam Wood

Bug with curve on surface?

Hello! I'm new to grasshopper and the blog. I am trying to project a helix-like curve on a cylinder-like surface. I used the curve on surfa…

Started by jeanne

0 May 6, 2011

Evaluate Surface Component Bug v0.8.0010

The Normal and the Frame output from the Evaluate Surface Component has two errors (unexpected results). These are the two end points of an…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 May 2, 2011

Deleting points from a list of points breaks the output in 8.0007

New to 8.0007 I find if I manually delete a point from a set of points that are loaded into a point parameter object the final geometry doe…

Started by David Eaton

0 Apr 30, 2011

Info mode screen capture bug.

Hi David,   Thought I'd mention the fact that when trying to get an image of the wonderful Info mode locators all I got was this. and consi…

Started by Danny Boyes

3 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

OpenGL Custom Preview components not working in Shaded mode

Rhino 5.0, latest WIP   See attached.  Custom preview works in wireframe mode, but when changing a viewport to shaded mode, only the shap…

Started by Marc Syp

1 Apr 28, 2011
Reply by Marc Syp

Backward compatibility to v0.8.0007 lost.

Hi David, L]G asked me to look into why this definition stopped working when upgrading to v0.8.0010.   There were two problems to overcome…

Started by Danny Boyes

0 Apr 27, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service