Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUG: Post Process Undo Error

Hi David,   After applying a post process function and then undoing it, the output wire goes orange and contains Null values. It only gets…

Started by Danny Boyes

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

cluster...

Hi. Is it usual for a cluster to not work when 'open cluster'? Ie Does data or components need to be re connected?     Thanks     Gavin

Started by Gavin

1 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

GH loading erors

Hey all.... I have installed GH 0.8.0064 and I have missing components everytime im trying to load a definition in GH. The tabs math, curv…

Started by Natasa

2 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Natasa

Pipe inside out

The Pipe component results in a Pipe with normals pointing inwards. Using the pipes' cap option, a point inside the Brep is considered outs…

Started by Pieter Segeren

0 Jan 16, 2012

Issue with VB module

I'm trying to extend a curve on a surface and i'm having some difficulty. The curve is derived from the surface.  For some reason the vb mo…

Started by Charles Portelli

1 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Barry Mair

UserComponents broken in 0.8.0064?

Hi David, thanks for the great improvements that came with the .0064 release. I just encountered a small hiccup with the user components.…

Started by Arend

4 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Surface Extrusion along vector of non-planar curve

Hi all, Have a number of closed curves that have been projected on to a non-developable surface. Extruding the curves does not create a so…

Started by lmsc

0 Jan 14, 2012

[Wish] What about a widget that tells you the "optimization index" of your definition?

I was thinking about this today after see the tri-panel tutorial that "Grasshopper for Rhino" post in Google+ (I've created a discussion ab…

Started by Ángel Linares

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Outgoing reparameterize modifier causes component fail

For certain components, applying "reparameterize" on an output will cause the component to produce no data until something upstream is reca…

Started by Andrew Heumann

1 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

geco and rhino 5/4 (can't load ecotect)

Hi guys, I have a problem with both rhino 4 and 5 in running ecotect through geco The EcoLink doesn't work, when I plug a toggle "true" i…

Started by Vincenzo Reale

0 Jan 8, 2012

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service