Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Errors, Bugs and Oversights (1,687)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Error message when running the Grasshopper

When I try to run the Grasshopper from the Rhino command bar, after the loading of Grasshopper, and before the whole Grasshopper windows ap…

Started by djordje

3 May 4, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

loading Grasshopper fails

I try to load Grasshopper into Rhino 4 SR9 on windows XP. I always get attached error message. I already installed vcredist_x86.EXE - but i…

Started by Andreee

5 May 3, 2012
Reply by Andreee

Full title BUG or request

I notice if you have full title mode on, you put components on the canvas and they show full input titles, however it does not change exist…

Started by Michael Pryor

2 May 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Is this normal to be happening?

Hi all, Please forgive my ignorance, but I just came across a moving type-in dialogue box when I tried to press the left arrow key to chang…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

6 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

Rhino 5 Grasshopper "initialization failed" on setup

Hello, I am trying to install Grasshopper on Rhino 5.  I am getting the error message "failed to initialize." Grasshopper works with Rhino…

Started by Sally Acevedo

4 Apr 29, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

GH crashes

Hi all, First off, thanks for the amazing program, just started using arduino with firefly, oh the possibilities! I'm have regular crashes…

Started by Daniel Bates

3 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bates

GH Version 0.8.0062 crash on start

GH installed over RHSR9 without problem, but when enter Grasshooper to start it crash. Error is attached. It might be after install Autodes…

Started by Roberto Vdovic

8 Apr 27, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Rotation on Wrong Direction

Hi guys, I am trying to rotate a number of elements like the one indicated in the picture. There is a constant change on rotation: I have…

Started by Natasa

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

copy error

Hi guys, My grasshopper behaves weird. Since I have installed the new version 08.0066 my copy and paste operations fails. The message say…

Started by Natasa

2 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Natasa

panel string does corrupt data flow, thats how i describe my problem=)

hi there, iam fairly new to all this so i tried to follow dave ruttens tutorial on vimeo. while doing the tower elevations and square mete…

Started by solidsaw2tod

5 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by