Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3d rotation at an attractorpoint

hey there, i have a problem with my definition and i hope someone can help me. i have a surface, where rhombuses are loftet with cells in i…

Started by Grashüpfer

3 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by ena lm

Creating and writing to a text file

There seems to be a myriad of ways to do the above on the internet none of which appears to work (for me ) within the vb.net component in g…

Started by WT4

11 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Larry Cary

How can I work with ASCII GIS Data in Rhino/Grasshopper?

I downloaded a digital topography model as ASCII GIS Data from the official governmental website of Nordrhein-Westfalen (Germany): About t…

Started by Benedikt Glampe

4 Mar 23, 2020
Reply by Piotr Kalbarczyk

Facade geometry on The Broad Museum by Diller Scofidio & Renfro

Hi everyone, I have been studying the geometry of the facade on the Broad Museum in LA and I am wondering what the best way to go about mo…

Started by James Ness

5 Mar 16, 2020
Reply by Chris Grieve

Merge Surface? is it possible?

hi   I am trying to merge two (or even more surfaces) together, so that they become one surface. The surfaces are tangent on all connecting…

Started by Konrad Jünger

7 Mar 9, 2020
Reply by Tri Leo Bayu

grasshopper icon reference chart?

Hello All, I'm wondering if there exists a reference chart that has all the different grasshopper icons on it corresponding with their nam…

Started by dustin

17 Mar 8, 2020
Reply by Martin Danzer

twisted box volume

How come I cannot use area or volume anymore for twisted box centers? Currently I have to explode the blend box with brep components, then…

Started by Michael Pryor

1 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by muhammad andi arief

Converting Tri Poly mesh to Quads

I have a model made of a poly mesh that I would like to convert to quads. Converting to quads is needed, because I'm also using T-Splines…

Started by Greg J

22 Mar 7, 2020
Reply by Pablo Diego Pastor

problem with flip curve and guide curve

Hello, I have a problem with the component flip curve (I would like all the curves to be in the same direction), the guide curve does not w…

Started by pierre m

4 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Chapulin Colorado

round off numbers?

Hi I have 2 q's so ive split the posts how do you round off number such as those in tags? measurements are in millimeters 0000.0000000000…

Started by Chris

20 Mar 5, 2020
Reply by eminsua

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service