Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

laser cutter definition -wip

hi all! i've been trying to create a definition for a laser cutter fabrication. i'm using a torus, since it's an object with topological ch…

Started by MARIO VERGARA

3 May 28, 2009
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

pull point (bug?)

In case this hasn't been noticed the geometry input of the pull point component doesn't handle trees properly... ex 1, a set of curves as…

Started by Dieter Toews

0 May 27, 2009

Point Grid & Component Propagation

Is there anyway to utilize the boxMorph/surfaceMorph components with just a set of points in order to propagate a component on a surface?…

Started by Brent Watanabe

2 May 27, 2009
Reply by Brent Watanabe

Turn off automatic compute?

David, Under solution you can disable automatic compute of Grasshopper or Rhino events, but is there a way to make this default or have it…

Started by Farley2076

3 May 27, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

projecting a curve onto a plane in a specified direction

i want to project a curve onto a plane in a specified direction by using: - a rhino curve - a plane-component to project onto - and a vecto…

Started by roberto gagliano

11 May 27, 2009
Reply by roberto gagliano

Reconstitute List in Correct order (?)

Not sure a succinct and accurate discussion title was achieved... Originally I took a grid of points and used a function to affect vector…

Started by Farley2076

3 May 27, 2009
Reply by HPN

multiple selection promblem the computer screen goes blank

hey guys i m a new user of grasshopper and while i started testing some of the tutorials from an e-book i found on net in the task when we…

Started by Saurabh Chhabra

8 May 27, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

multiple Grasshopper Elements in Rhino3d gui

first thanx for Grasshopper. it helps me alot in reallife constuction problems. i want to suggest something wich might be too much or will…

Started by michael sprinzl

1 May 26, 2009
Reply by Dimosthenis Stogios

Curves through points

Hi, I am trying to get this little VB component to draw a series of curves through the input points, to create a pattern. the VB component…

Started by peter

6 May 26, 2009
Reply by peter

offset a curve with sharp corners

Hallo! Is there a possibility to offset a curve with sharp corners? Maybe in VB but how? Thanks Franz

Started by Franz Kreczy

0 May 26, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service