Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

hiding surfaces

i created panelization with a mobile sunshading system. i animated the system with a slider to make visible its functioning. here i have a…

Started by andrea bugli

1 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Gennifer E Munoz

Sorting a list of circles radius

Hello there. I know I've posted this question before, but I dont understand why the sort list component is not working properly. I have a s…

Started by Claudio

6 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Claudio

Lofting between curves in a list/data tree

Hey, I'm super-new to grasshopper and I can't seem to get a loft going between any of these curves. I've tried modifying the shape and onl…

Started by Dorinda

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Dorinda

colour gradiaent on a surface

hey I am trying something relatively simple. I have a surface and want to apply a colour gradient to it with a attractor point/s. the close…

Started by u

4 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Cull Patern, how do i feed a variable pattern

Hi, I started learning grasshopper on my own, and it's been a while since i've done any math. I am trying to create a very simple defini…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Manuel

Orient multiple curves

I am trying to generate floor plans from a tower geometry that I have developed in GH. While I can get the floor shape curves oriented on t…

Started by Sameer Kumar

3 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Sameer Kumar

adaptive wood structure

Hi all, i have been searching a way to make a wood rib/ net structure that can adapt to its curvature. the principle is a structure should…

Started by adi fajar utama

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

array curve definition

does someone have an idea how to realize a definition that performs something like an ArrayCrv (rhino command) of an object along a curve?

Started by roberto gagliano

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Luis Fraguada

make 2d.. out of memory!

dear all, i've always run into trouble with make 2d running out of memory.. i've tried increasing the memory in both Rhino and Windows vir…

Started by Ognek Kciroks

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Clean Comp.

hi all Can you help me to better understand the X and E input in the Clean Component? Could u please give me an example Thanks

Started by maysam

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service