Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

flipping surface - trim solid problems

Hi Guys I experience quite often issues with trim solid, trimming only partial or the flipping surface command not really flipping or in i…

Started by Claas Eicke Kuhnen

1 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

Data Structure Issues

Hi All, I am fairly new to Grasshopper, the data structure setup seems to be causing me the most pain! In the below I have extracted the…

Started by Julian Faelli

2 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by Julian Faelli

lofting two curves

hello, i am just starting to get into grasshopper and luckily found found the explanations on web.me.com/rhino3dtv.... i want to start with…

Started by roberto gagliano

7 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Manuel

Branching info and simplify tree, how to efficiently match branches?

I have a list of vectors, and i want to duplicate the first and last vector in the list. I extract the first vector by using the list item…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

0 Oct 6, 2009

Vector two points results in 0,0,0 vector

I have divided a curve, then vector 2p between the division points, and the unwrapped, shifted list of the same points. Since it's unwrapp…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Dusan Bosnjak

Trimming surfaces

Hi everybody, I trimmed a surface with some curves with the vb script suplied by vicente soler in a previous thread, now what i've trying t…

Started by diego

0 Oct 6, 2009

AutoSave

Hi, Is there a way to add an autosave feature in Grasshopper? Sometimes grasshopper crashes and you lose all your work. Since solutions can…

Started by kermin chok

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

multiple seeds in jitter... how to?

What I need to do is sth like this...: It is simplified description. Suppose I have a main surface divided in to multiple segments and then…

Started by Szymon

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Szymon

Graph mapper to extend curves in uneven way

Hi guys, Would it be possible to extend curves using a graph mapper? I am having troubles understanding how graph mappers even work... many…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Displaying Curve Index

Hi guys, I was wondering if there is a simple way to display the index of a list of curve similarily to the "point list" component for poin…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

2 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Sameer Kumar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service