Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weird sorting of Planar Surface output

I'm sending rectangles into a Planar Srf component and the sort order is wierd now. See images. You can see in the shader preview how the c…

Started by Chris Wilkins

6 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Chris Wilkins

question on LOFT!

Hi guys, OK, here is the situation, let's say you have bunch of circles, all in one plane, and then you move them all in the Z axis and sc…

Started by Omid MK

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Omid MK

re:an old posting going back possibly as far as the old forum...

I'm looking for a definition I remember someone working on that involved the use of attractor points to generate lines that start off as pa…

Started by Gabriel

0 Nov 15, 2009

buggy normal flipping of surfaces

I think i found a bug - the behaviour that I'm encountering doesn't make alot of sense to me but maybe someone could enlighten me. I have a…

Started by Gabriel

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

filtering stream of values into different branches based on trigger booleans

I'm having trouble conceptually figuring out how to achieve what I'm after. I have an array of surfaces which somewhat resemble a series of…

Started by Gabriel

4 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

starting with GH, modelling and surface texturing

Hello, I am quite new to GH and am going through the interface figuring out its functions and parameters. I have modeled and object in Rhi…

Started by Hamza Vora

0 Nov 15, 2009

Problem applying a pattern onto curved surface

Hello everyone I am having a little problem applying a weaving pattern onto an irregular curvy surface. It works fine on a flat surface th…

Started by Deepthi

0 Nov 15, 2009

Rhino Crash Problem

Hello everyone, I have been having this problem since a few days now. Almost everytime I try to rotate/pan in rhino, it crashes. Does anyo…

Started by Deepthi

12 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Deepthi

improvement suggestions

hi, i got some wishes for the next release: 1. make the wires coloring from selected components all the way. It makes no sense they fade t…

Started by Tim

0 Nov 15, 2009

Joining polyline curves and line-like curves

Hey everyone, is there a way to join polyline curves and line-like curves? I'm trying to create a planar surface from edge curves but the c…

Started by Tom Angior

3 Nov 15, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service