Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

multiple lines [based on start and end points] from two point streams that look at the correponding point in sequence of the other stream

hey does anyone know how to force a line to create multiple lines from two streams of data based on the extra cross product only ie use par…

Started by Tom Moss

5 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Tom Moss

LEDAS Assemblies / Driving Dimensions

Hi David, Will GH be able to talk to the new LEDAS' plugin? I think the plan is that there will be Rhino elements / subelements that will…

Started by dominic

24 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Vicente Soler

Grasshopper implementation details?

Hello Developers, I'm writing a Rhino plugin in C# and I was wondering what tools you used to create the Grasshopper GUI. Could someone he…

Started by Andy Edwards

0 Nov 18, 2009

Selective Fillet

I am trying to perform a selective fillet (on a few but not all corners) of a polygon rather than the global fillet of all curves that seem…

Started by Jonathan M

3 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jonathan M

Creating a polyline from generated data.

Hi there, I'm new to grasshopper and following a tutorial on how to generate a parametric truss. I encontered a problem creating polylines…

Started by Rob Rodriguez

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Rob Rodriguez

fabrication with joints

hi to all digital manufactors, does anyone have an idea how to parameterize something like this (A_1) with grasshopper? in my case, i wan…

Started by Frankie

6 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Frankie

Link ElectricFieldSimulation(plug-in) to GH

hi~ I want to link ElectricFieldSimulation (http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/ElectricFieldSimulation.html) to GH, because comp…

Started by Chul young, Ahn

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Chul young, Ahn

SubSrf-component

hello, Where would you find this SubSrf component (middle) in GH menus? It seems to be hidden somewhere. And what is it actually good for?…

Started by Tim

5 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by MARIO VERGARA

pyramids, simplifying the definition

Hi, I am trying to materialize a surface with a bunch of pyramids. This is the way i thought of it now, but it seems rather cumbersome whe…

Started by Dusan Bosnjak

2 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by TiM

UN-graft tree block?

Hi< i have a problem. I made a voronoi from points then corner points of all curves, then points projection on surf then... and now i ha…

Started by Philipp

7 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Philipp

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service