Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

attractor on 3D surface

Good evening to everyone, I would like to ask about attraction on the 3D surface (double curved surface). I have 3D surface(by loft functio…

Started by Marek Obtulovic

1 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

is it possible to cut a surface at another surface?

i have different surfaces that i would like to trim with certain other surfaces,either i cant find the function or do i have do to a workar…

Started by andi

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by andi

New method for grouping components?

Grouping components seems great but I think it could offer a lot more than visually dividing groups. An idea I've had was to allow groupin…

Started by Mark Van Handel

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Mark Van Handel

trouble with isotrim

hey all, pretty new to GH. I'm trying to apply a texture to a surface using isotrim. When i plug the surface from the isotrim command into…

Started by Nels Long

1 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

surface box normal

Hi All I'm guessing there's a quick answer to this, but I can't find it... How do I extract the normal of a plane from a surface box comp…

Started by Rob Henderson

5 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Rob Henderson

A bug??

Hi David, I think GH v0.6.0059 have a bug with the Amplitude component. It seems that it always add an unnecessary vector in the outputs. I…

Started by Alpha222

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

splitting lists at different points

ladies and gents. i need some serious help here. i have a 5 sets of listed points (all 0 to 30). i need to split these lists, but each at a…

Started by Wojciech Hydzik

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Wojciech Hydzik

Is there a way to remove(not retrieve) a branch from a tree?

Suppose you have the following branches {0;0;0},{0;0;1},{0,0,2},{0,0,3}. How do you go about removing a particular branch from the tree, sa…

Started by jon kontuly

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by jon kontuly

subdivide a surface according to a gradient color.

I was wondering if it's possible to get subdivision points according to a gradient color. Thank you;)

Started by Gix3d

4 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Gix3d

intersection of two curves

i´m having this silly problem wich has really surprised me. i take two curves in rhino but i couldn´t get the intersection point. if i do…

Started by Miguel Vidal

2 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service