Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

changing sign (+/-) in lists and/or angle between 2 vectors

Hi all, I am pretty new to both Rhino and GH. (started 3 days ago) Everything was breezy until I got stuck with this problem.   1. I have…

Started by Hyo Hwang

4 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Hyo Hwang

Project point to surface?

I see a component to project curves onto surface, but I just want to project points. Is there a component that I'm just not seeing? The cur…

Started by Chris Wilkins

2 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

depositing lists into branches

I'm having a premature senior moment and all of a sudden a really simple task is throwing me for a loop. I have a series of lists of number…

Started by Gabriel

11 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Appending to a Tree

Is there a way to append to a data tree? Or, in other words, combine two data trees (with matching path structures) but not merge them? Fo…

Started by Sameer Kumar

17 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Golder

Curve Division help please,..!

Hi,    I am struggling with a small logic,....I know this could be easily done,.. But Im just not getting it,..I have a curve whos lengths…

Started by voronoiii

1 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

I wanna extract the four corner points from a square, but the index of each point confuses me.

I attached the canvas below, please check it out:the index of each point was supposed to be i=0. i=1, i=2, i=3, but I have no idea why it a…

Started by Jim choo

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Vicente Soler

Is custom graph possible,..?

Hey guys,..        I was trying to achieve a range of numbers in a custom graph,.. Is it possible to input a custom curve into a graph,..??…

Started by voronoiii

4 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by voronoiii

Trace Dependents

Hi,Does anyone know how to trace dependents for a particular component when the component is referenced by a receiver?  We can see the reg…

Started by kermin chok

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Ben Sitler

data tree issue

would like to get your attention grasshopper users on this data tree output, is there really some strange things going on? i am getting  tw…

Started by arch. ricardo guillermo liwag

2 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by arch. ricardo guillermo liwag

Wish - Save slider states

Are there any plans to include a tool that can save slider state settings?  When studying variations of many slider adjustments to find "th…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Stan Carroll

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by