Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Defining Detour (SOS)

hey guys,i wanted to know whether there is any system to define a minimised detour in a system of points.. i have tried the delunay edges f…

Started by Tushar Sharma

7 May 4, 2010
Reply by Tushar Sharma

Non Uniform scaling of curves. (with graph mapper or other?)

I know there is probably very simple solution to what I am trying to do.  see attachments, comments and suggestions are appreciated. Proble…

Started by Greg Hall

7 May 4, 2010
Reply by Greg Hall

Help Finding Recent Topic: Catenary Field of Points using VB Script

Hi all, I recall seeing something recently that I wanted to take a look at again, but I can't find it in the forum or in my browser histor…

Started by Marc Syp

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by to]

Sorting a list of curves

Hi,I have a list of curves. some are lines like curves some are periodic planar curves. Is there any way to sort them into two lists, one f…

Started by yshai

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

Basics: evaluating curves

hi,i draw a curve, but it is not parametrized from 0-1.is there a base that curves are evaluated this way automatically after its creation?…

Started by morphedian

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by morphedian

certain items from a list

can you help me find a way to get out certain items from a list.   the list looks like the one in the added jpg. i need to get out the ite…

Started by Poff

8 May 4, 2010
Reply by Poff

Grasshopper and Maya

Hi,Can models created with Grasshopper on Rhino can be exported/imported into Maya?  If so, is it smooth or buggy?  I'd be interested to he…

Started by Matthew Feuer

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

how to Write CA

Hey guys,Do you guys happen to know here i can find a CA (cellular automata) with each Cell has the information of certain attraction or re…

Started by Gia Harton

0 May 4, 2010

need help ..please / shigeru ban pavilion

Dear all,I'm quite new here and just wondering if anyone could help me out with my problem.The problem was , when i divide the surface inst…

Started by punkhead

1 May 4, 2010
Reply by ronyDF

Need help!!! fractallike grasshopper definition

Hi,I am a graduate student in Middle East Technical University and I am working on my term project.I created a pattern with mirrorin a poin…

Started by Firat Ozgenel

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service