Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

closest point from one curve to another

Hi everybody,I'm looking for a solution in GH (with or without VB) to get the closest point on a curve to another curve. Finally both curve…

Started by Martin Wyss

9 May 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Wyss

Grasshopper 0.7.0006 available for download

Minor incremental updates to the April 30th release.  Available for download here This release is still lacking functionality that was ava…

Started by David Rutten

15 May 7, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

bake planar surfaces

Hi, I am trying to create this kind of pattern (see jpeg below), but even if in gh it works, when i bake all the surfaces I not obtaining a…

Started by paul piciorul

5 May 7, 2010
Reply by Martin Wyss

summation?

Hi all, Is there a way to do a mathematical summation?  I'd like to make points along a spiral of Theodorus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S

Started by Lian

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Lian

VB Script Component not recognizing pi, sin, and cos

The latest build of grasshopper is giving me alot of problems when I create customized VB components. It is unable to recognize PI, sin, an…

Started by Mari

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Mari

Select Mesh Faces by Area

Hi, Has anybody tried to select mesh faces by area on Grasshopper ? Thanks, Arthur

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 May 6, 2010
Reply by taz

Sorting and Sweeping

Hi All,I am having some trouble with a euclidean sort of some points and also with the sweep_2_rails button...Sorting: I want to sort some…

Started by Martyn Hogg

8 May 6, 2010
Reply by Martyn Hogg

random circles tangent lines

Hi,I just wrote a definition which draw tangent lines between two circles.But....if i draw a series of random points,wich will be the cente…

Started by Paolo Alborghetti

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Paolo Alborghetti

PanelingTools to Grasshopper tutorials

Hi all,   For those of you who use PanelingTools (http://wiki.mcneel.com/labs/panelingtools), I have a wiki page with few tutorials/compone…

Started by Rajaa Issa

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Zach Hines

Paneling Tools into Grasshopper - Labeled Surfaces

Hi Rajaa, I was interested in having a component that took labeled Paneling Tools surfaces into Grasshopper. Basically, the component woul…

Started by Zach Hines

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Zach Hines

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service