Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

why all my windows go only on the XY orientation?

please check the JPEG file....all those rectangles are actually windows, how to make them go along with the surface I designed?thanks.PS:to…

Started by Jim choo

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

realtime input into grasshopper

hi there, i have a question towards realtime input from let´s say a movie or a sound source into grasshopper. i looked through previous po…

Started by Karl Klose

7 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Gabrielle Free

Extract edge curve

Hi all,   I'm trying to extract the edge curve of a surface that consists of joined surfaces. To do this I thought I could use 'join Brep',…

Started by Bert Belmans

5 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by taz

dividing a list

Hello all, I have a question regarding tree structures and how to possibly divide lists:Attached is a definition that I am working on.  The…

Started by Kurt Marsh

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Marsh

negative from a 2D delaunay mesh

hi everybody!I am having trouble getting the points which are  OUTSIDE a 2D mesh.I attached the image where I would like to get the spaces…

Started by Miguel Vidal

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

place geometry on a grid

hey, I´ve got a simple starters-question:I want to place a geometry on a grid. I´ve got the geometry and I got the grasshopper grid and the…

Started by flohvoi

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Dispatch with a random pattern.

Guys. is it possible to use Dispatch with a random pattern? I can't find a boolean component corresponding to the random one....   randome…

Started by Giulio Tarquini

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Rhino for iPhone iPod iPad

Just released, anyone tried it?   http://itunes.apple.com/app/irhino-3d/id373666504?mt=8

Started by Steve Lewis

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

rhino question

hi all would you please tell me how can i draw 3d curve surface with rhino?i use surface item but it give me 2d surface without curvature.

Started by elham

0 Jun 2, 2010

Help with colour gradient? Can it follow a curve?

Hey everyone Hoping someone could enlighten me with much knowledge regarding colour gradients. I have these ramp-like objects and I'm cur…

Started by Ra

17 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Ra

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by