Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

scaleable hex

I am interested in creating a form out of solid rods that create a hexagon shape and to be able to scale the size of the hexagons and diame…

Started by China Blue

4 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

lists & paths on intersections

Hi,I am having some trouble with paths and lists when making intersections between breps and lines. I didn´t figure out how could I make co…

Started by Miguel Vidal

5 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Miguel Vidal

How to edit strings

Hi, I used the range component to create a set of lines with equal spacing. The number of lines is adjustable within the given space. What…

Started by WoodDuck

1 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by WoodDuck

Inconsistent offset

Hi   I'm trying to offset a curve but the resultant curve is offsetting in different directions at one point. Any ideas about what's going…

Started by Paul Wintour

3 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

rhino problem!!!

i have  simple problem in rhino.for doing khabazi's tutrial page 88(column example).all of my free form surfaces in rhino becom 2-d .means…

Started by elham

4 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by elham

Complex components broken ?

Hi David, I just noticed that in 0.7.0014 when I try to extract the Real/Imaginary components of a complex number it only gives Null output…

Started by Daniel Piker

0 Jun 5, 2010

why I can't loft two lines?

I drew a line in Rhino, introduced it into Grasshopper, offset it, then I want to loft two lines into a surface, however for some reason, i…

Started by Jim choo

1 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

rectangular grid?

Hi,   I'm just starting out with grasshopper and going through the great grasshopper primer, I've run into a mystery: Where is the vector\p…

Started by Joe Duncan

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Joe Duncan

Intersect oriented objects

I've oriented a polygon into 5 copies around a circle. I'd like to get the points where these copies intersect (the magenta circles in the…

Started by Elvis Achelpohl

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Jerrimo

floating point to integer

Hi...,   how to convert a floating point value to an integer value in Grasshopper?   Thanks,   Michael

Started by Michael Meyer

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Matt Gaydon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by