Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can't apply component to multiple surfaces

Hello, I'm just starting out with GH--hopefully this is an easy fix!  I developed a GH definition that divides a surface into two subsurfa…

Started by Jeff Ponitz

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Jeff Ponitz

Curve along Points ? (!SERIES!)

Hi !  I need a little help, because i do not know how to make an "interpolate curve" between points. These points are one of the corner poi…

Started by Miklós Hatvani Deák

4 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Miklós Hatvani Deák

uneven surface subdivision

Dear All,   I am trying to generate a tri/quad/pent- lated subdivision of surfaces. Basically, i have random points which are connected to…

Started by oladayo

1 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by oladayo

responsive division of colored tower

Hi guys, I've created a twisting tower and with the help of the - adaptive_octopus_sun_component discussion I think I managed to represent…

Started by LGHRDSGN

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by LGHRDSGN

Remapping Intersection Points

Excuse me guys for bothering you with my issue in this forum, but next week I have a delivery for my university and I have to build my stru…

Started by Jerrimo

8 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

How to save material property using "ModeTools"?

I use the "bakeColor " and it looks nice in modelling windows.But when I render it. No matter in defult render or vray. It just turn out…

Started by Shuyang.Mi

3 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Evan C

Controlling Curve Points by Attractor

I'm looking for the best way to control the Deformation (Push and Pull) of a set of Curves through the attraction of a few sliding points o…

Started by UPS ALLAH

10 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Tweedale

Grasshopper 0.7.0022 available for download

Hi All, this is a reasonably important update for those of you who have been using Grasshopper 0.7.X. It fixes many serious bugs, including…

Started by David Rutten

34 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Guy Snover

learning GH.

Hi everybody.Coming from cinema 4D; I'm really attracted by parametric design allowed by GH. Today, I have, at my disposal, a pc with rhino…

Started by tib ctrl

3 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by tib ctrl

Branching - Actions in each branch -

Hi,How could I do this same action :cutting corner on one polyline (picture 1),on each of the polyline distinctly (picture 2).(This is a si…

Started by Thomas Bocahut

6 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Thomas Bocahut

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by