Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concrete bridge fence, general advice

Dear all,   I just started Grasshopper and was hoping it might form a solution for the complicated Rhino model I'm working on. We have to m…

Started by Anja

0 Dec 8, 2010

Multiple Circle Loft Problem

Hello, I have been having some trouble with lofting multiple circles. The problem occurs when I rotate the top circle around one of its rad…

Started by Ben Silverman

3 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

Where am i going wrong?

Hey All   Hopefully this is a simple question. im trying to use Giulio Piacentino's BakeAttribute tool, but when i click the link it just o…

Started by Nick Tyrer

2 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Nick Tyrer

How to split a list based on the nr. of item in every branch?

Hi,Can anyone tel me, how to split a list based on the nr. of item in each branch? I would like to separate this list in 2 lists based on t…

Started by Ali Tabatabai

13 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Patch in Grasshopper?

for the past couple of days I am searching for a way how to remake the patch command in GH? does anyone has a  good idea how to do it? tha…

Started by Ivo A. Semerdjiev

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by taz

Index problem with adding lines

I have grid points with data tree like pic showed, right now I want build polylines contain points like: line1:(0,0),(0,1),(0,2),(0,3) li…

Started by Shuyang.Mi

0 Dec 7, 2010

how to remove sub tree in a data tree?

I have a data tree like this: {0,0,0} {0,0,1} {0,0,2} ... {0,0,10} I want to it convert to like this : {0} {1} {2} ... {10} How can I do…

Started by Shuyang.Mi

1 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Data-List

Hallo dear all,   I creat a station-roof as foto below.   As you see on the edge of roof there are a top chord which above the bottom chord…

Started by Frank Tseng

4 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Frank Tseng

Parameters for range of random numbers?

I am using a random component to generate a series of numbers between 0 and 1. Is there a way to apply a 'rule' so to say, that tells the r…

Started by Nathan

13 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by taz

offset problem: changing the side of an offset

Dear,i have a stupid problem with offset command that drives me crazy. to offset a line you need to set an integer for the distance. this…

Started by Roberto Maffei

5 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by taz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by