Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tapeworm. A script for creating developable surfaces.

Dear grasshoppers. Some people have shown interest in my Tapeworm script, so I'm posting it here for anyone to try.   Download Tapeworm v0…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

0 Feb 16, 2011

stadium

i've been working on stadium design for my thesis and have just begun using grasshopper as a tool to easily adjust the leg room the seating…

Started by Matthew Comp

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Matthew Comp

Rhino crashes when closing Grasshopper definitions

Hi everyone, I am writing here because of a weird issue I had in the last days. Due to a severe virus attack I had to reinstall all of my O…

Started by Alessio Erioli

8 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Alessio Erioli

Mode Tools Bake Material

I just tried to load the old (late 2009) version of Gil and Ronnie's Bake Materials components, but they won't work now. Does GH have this…

Started by Chris Wilkins

1 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by taz

Applying a Range of Colors

I'm a beginner with grasshopper, but had a somewhat specific question in regards to something I'm currently working on...I have a field of…

Started by Adam F

6 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Adam F

Soap-Bubbles / Foam

Hi,I'm new to grasshopper.For a project at school i would like to generate something like soap bubbles.What i have in mind is a group of a…

Started by Niklaus Siegenthaler

12 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Niklaus Siegenthaler

Voronoi

hi,i have two similar arrangements of points.unfortunately does not work for one the voronoi-comp.i really don't know why. i'm sure that th…

Started by RWNB

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by RWNB

Surface to Mesh - Adaptive subdivision

hi everybody, i have to convert a series of surfaces (a car body) into an efficient mesh that would not lose important details (like little…

Started by Vittorio Menna

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Vittorio Menna

sweeping problem

Chris Tietjen had helped me in orienting a curve along a spline.using that definition i wanted to sweep a shape along some generated spline…

Started by Avishek Das

4 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Avishek Das

Select adjacent surfaces

Is there way in grasshopper to select adjacent faces/ faces that share a common edge. Then after doing that dispatch those edges based on i…

Started by Matt

3 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Matt

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service