Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Manipulating a magnetic point grid on an existing mesh

I've been searching for various tutorials and finding pieces of scripts that relate to what I'm doing, but I lack the basic knowledge to pu…

Started by Troy Lemieur

0 Apr 4, 2011

Sort Points by Coordinates Problem

Hi guys,   I have tried to sort a list of point using the "Sort Points by Coordinates" components but I got errors such as the number under…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

1 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

3d Voronoi again...

Hi guys, I know there must be like a million discussions about generating a 3d voronoi model in grasshopper, and Im sure some of you must h…

Started by LGHRDSGN

18 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by ahmet yavuz

Remesh with Weaverbird?

Hello everybody,   I've made a script in Grasshopper, at the end of my script I've got some terrible breps. When I'm making a mesh from t…

Started by Wess

11 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by RWNB

ExtrudeFace?

Hi all,   I'm trying to simulate the ExtrudeFace command.  I have a closed Brep > Explode component.  Could someone help me understand h…

Started by Declan Halpin

14 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Grasshopper product transferred to R-D llc.

As of today, the Grasshopper trademark and source codes are no longer owned by Robert McNeel & Associates as we've negotiated the acqui…

Started by David Rutten

35 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

meeting Berlin?

hi! i was thinking if there is someone interested to organize a meeting in Berlin?. i don't see too much activity in this city with Grassho…

Started by Javier

13 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Javier

twisting parts of an extruded object

hi! i've only been using grasshopper/rhino for about a week, so please excuse me if i'm using the wrong terms and generally for being noobi…

Started by joeljoel

4 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by joeljoel

Working with non rectilinear surface PART II

Hi all,  I posted a problem yesterday (http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/working-with-non-rectilinear) and have had some progress,…

Started by Matthew Schexnyder

1 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Working with non rectilinear surface

Hi,  I need advice about now to handle the surface in image above which was constructed by lofting two closed curves (the outside perimeter…

Started by Matthew Schexnyder

8 Apr 3, 2011
Reply by Matthew Schexnyder

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service