Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Brep Components

Does anyone know if i explode a surface usings the brep components, if there is anyway i can the group the vertices by face, so i have for…

Started by katieB

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by katieB

2d design graphic

Quite simply, are there any tutorials or examples of some good 2d graphics. Im a student and brand new to grasshopper doing my best to lear…

Started by kenneth kottwitz

0 Apr 5, 2011

volume calculation

hi, I have a question, for volume calculations grasshopper indicates the result in the form "1.xxx e +4" (pls see screenshot) instead of gi…

Started by responsive design studio

2 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by responsive design studio

boolean difference with exploded text

I'm doing a boolean difference using a box & extruded surface made from exploded text.  Some letters work sometimes, some don't sometim…

Started by Mike Calvino

6 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Mike Calvino

offset component acts up

I am redoing one of the earlier GH definitions for a class I am working on, it is the paneling def that lays out triangles that then can be…

Started by marcello

0 Apr 5, 2011

Parametric Atrium

Ok sorry if this has been discussed but I couldn't find anything on this.  So I'm creating a parametric atrium based off of occupancy, sunl…

Started by Thomas Poore

4 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Thomas Poore

rebuild mesh from points. help!!

I have deformed a mesh object, like sphere or cube for example, with an actractor curve.I would like to reconstruct the mesh with points ob…

Started by Massimiliano Trave

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Massimiliano Trave

RhinoNest alike function in GH

Hi,   i have downloaded RhinoNest, but have some problems running. And I was also just willing to learn how to arrange designed elements on…

Started by edgars

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by edgars

firefly question

Hello,I recently purchased an arduino uno kit and have a basic question...can arduino control a few inputs at the same time? lets say I hav…

Started by kipodi

0 Apr 5, 2011

Parallel Curves

Hi, I've been trying to set up a series of curves that are parallel to each other.  I started with a sine curve lined up to an endpoint of…

Started by bill b

3 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Dedackelzucht

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service