Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trimming 2 intersected curves

Hello, As you can see in the picture i am trying to get rid of the upper part of these curves on their intersection point. Is there any way…

Started by Stefan Iorga

1 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Stefan Iorga

Extrusions with voronoi tessellations extracted from an already extruded grid...

I was wondering how could i extract the center points of the already extruded grid, generate a voronoi mesh (through those center points)…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

8 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

lofting

I am trying to loft between the two curves cut from two separate sections. for some reason it is not working at all.   the lofts are offset…

Started by KRANIERI

7 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Michael Pryor

Datamining Grasshopper - Blog Link

Here is a recent entry from a blog I follow that I thought people may find interesting:   http://www.nzarchitecture.com/blog/index.php/2011

Started by Rodney Cudmore

0 Sep 24, 2011

An installation problem

Hello everyone,   I have a weird problem with the new version of grasshopper. I have installed the Microsoft thingy and grasshopper 0.8.005…

Started by Pirouz Nourian

5 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Pirouz Nourian

Python mesh split

I am attempting to write a python script that will divide irregular shaped meshes into several large approximated rectangular meshes (see i…

Started by marshall prado

2 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Adam Fenton

please make a "how to use Qhull" video tutorial !!!

hi all !    maybe it's a stupid requirement. i followed  all steps on dimitre's website but it's still not work. i tried to find the way to…

Started by ĐỒNG VIẾT NGỌC BẢO

5 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Chao Wei

On Responsive Modulation

So, I was working on through the Generative Algorithms PDF that was written by Zubin Khabazi on the GH website and got to the section on Re…

Started by Nathan

2 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Manuel

Boolean Pattern from Intersection Operation

Hello everyone. I came up with a small problem during some study work. All I need to proceed is somehow a boolean pattern (for culling) fr…

Started by Patrick Bedarf

11 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Aida Ramirez Marrujo

Creating a border.

Hi all, I started using grasshopper a little while ago and its great, I was still able to figure stuff out on my own but now I've got mysel…

Started by Kevin

0 Sep 23, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service