Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weaverbird issue

Hi,I just installed WeaverBird 0.5.18.0 on Grasshopper 8.0066 and while trying to use WB Picture frame (and other components showed in the…

Started by Amir Gazit

2 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

hi guys, how are you all ;)how can i make the voronoi network on a curved surface

how can i make the voronoi shapes on a curved surface..... please help guys ... :)

Started by yahya ibraheem

6 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by yahya ibraheem

Number Slider

Hi everyone.  How can I connect two different number sliders so that when one will increase the other will decrease? (the sliders are gener…

Started by Fabio

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Fabio

Loft to closest Point?

I'm trying to make a simple loft from a rectangle to a circle. GH lofts it but doesn't do it to the closest point so it ends up folding in…

Started by Rob T

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

list index not working?

Has anyone else noticed that the item index component isn't working?  I feed it a list of numbers and one of the values, and wanting to k…

Started by Kevin Pratt

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Hiram Boujaoude

Attractors with " move" rectangular grids

First of all, thank you so much for all the knowledge sharing. I am working my way through the primer (thank you Lift) , slowly I may add a…

Started by peter.c

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by peter.c

Problem with summation

Hi, i trying to obtain the vector between two other vector vector ( the middle line, like in the illustration). I use the addition compon…

Started by Carlos Manuel Ruz Troncoso

3 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

removing not duplicated lines

Hi guys, Is there a component or some way in GH to remove all lines there ARE NOT duplicated within a certain domain? thanks,

Started by dadandroid

2 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by dadandroid

Structure

Hello everybody, I'm trying to make a definition for draw a structure like this picture: HYPERGREEN I have some problems whit the defini…

Started by Jacopo Baldini

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Jacopo Baldini

problem with spm plug in

hi to all someone has the older version of spm plug in, can not open the sample files, I wanted to  begin to understand something about thi…

Started by Massimiliano Trave

6 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Martin Dembski

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service