Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

Discussion (26,994)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Galapagos requests all numer slider values to be set to minimum?

I am currently having a problem with the irradiation analysis from Ecotect through Geco, by using the Galapagos solver, in this topic. I w…

Started by djordje

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by djordje

How to apply rules for random pts?

Hi guys,  Just create some random points on a sphere surface and place some polygons on those pts. I want to make those random pts separate…

Started by Ching Liao

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

grasshopper loading error

hey guys, ive got a brand new machine and im trying to set up grasshopper for rhino 5 i installed thino 5 (Version 5.0  (5.1.2011.921, 21.0…

Started by bea franko

4 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by bea franko

Split open brep with multiple curves???

Hi I'm trying to split a joined list of surfaces by a list of curves but I cannot find a component that does that. Basically, I just want t…

Started by Peter Stavnshøj

0 Aug 13, 2012

origami with grasshopper [almost there - need help]

Hi all, this is the first time I am using grasshopper so I am still new to the functions, and have run into some problems I can't figure ou…

Started by Linlin Huang

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bruno Demasi

Split and extrude surfaces

Hi I'm trying to split a surface with some curves and then extrude the regions inside I included a file with the desired model to explain b…

Started by Jesús López

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Jissi Choi

Weird invalid brep after a Solid Diference

I'm Working on a Definition and i dont know why after a solid diference some of the geometry brep become a Invalid Brep here i post the en…

Started by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

7 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Toussaint Jimenez Rojas

Addition of different branch structures

Until now I thought I new how to work with branch structures... So, I have a set of doubles and a subset of that set, which I want to add…

Started by Oliver David

2 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Igor

Splitting two column of numbers

I have a text file which I read into grasshopper.  It contains two columns of numbers separated by 4 or more spaces in between.  I have bee…

Started by WT4

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Igor

Question: why the square grid can't work

I am a new one to grasshopper. I tried to link the square grid with distance.  But  it seems wrong. What should I do? thank you.

Started by Hao Wu

1 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service